Map view shows selected data from all stations of a group in a map. The map will be zoomed so that it shows all stations in
the group. Panning and zooming in the map is still possible.
Navigation and settings
- (iPad only) Hide or show group list
- Refresh all stations (METAR and TAF)
- Edit group name
- Show topographic map
- (iPad only) Show hybrid map
- Show satellite map
- Show wind direction and wind speed
- Show current Flight/weather rules
- Show cloud amount and ceiling
- Show current phenomenon
Weather data in the map
- Wind direction and wind speed
In this view wind direction as well as wind speed in 5-kt-increments is shown.
- - 0-5 kt
- - 5-10 kt (small line equals to 5 kt)
- - 10-15 kt (large line equals to 10 kt)
- - 15-20 kt (small and large line)
- - 20-30 kt
- - 50 kt (triangle)
- - calm or wind variable
- Flight/weather rule
The current Flight/weather rule (as configured) is shown for each station.
- Cloud amount and ceiling
Cloud amount as a symbol and the ceiling as a number in hecto feet is shown for each station.
- - no clouds
- - few (FEW)
- - scattered (SCT)
- - broken (BKN)
- - overcasted (OVC)
- - not measured
- - not measurable (VV, e.g. due to fog)
- Current phenomenon
The symbol of the first reported weather phenomenon is shown.